The new Panasonic GX85 camera is expected to start shipping on May 20th according to the product listing on Amazon:
- New 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses in video and still capture modes using class-leading Dual Image Stabilization.
- Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power by nearly 10% over existing 16-Megapixel MFT sensors.
- Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs.
- Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder and touch control enabled tilting LCD maximize control of the photographic experience.
- Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging performance in both 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO and Post Focus.
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 camera related videos: