SLR Magic 8mm f/4 lens: SLR Magic expands its micro four thirds lineup with new ultra wide angle lens
Hong Kong, China (Feburary 25, 2017) – SLR Magic expands the micro four thirds lens lineup with the new SLR Magic 8mm F4 ultra wide angle lens. The product will be officially introduced during upcoming BVE 2017 fair in Excel London.
The field of view corresponds to a 16mm lens in 35mm format and this fast wide angle of view opens up many new creative composition opportunities, particularly in the fields of interior, architectural and landscape cinematography and photography. Additionally, light weight and compact size of the SLR Magic 8mm F4 ideal for aerial photography as well as multi-camera setup 360 VR.
We place our highest priority in the development on our lenses to fulfill the demands of professional cinematographers and photographers. The design and build of the SLR Magic 8mm F4 is solid and reliable.
The SLR Magic 8mm F4 (MSRP: $349 US) will be available from authorized SLR Magic dealers starting March 2017.
The SLR Magic 8mm F4 will be first presented at the BVE 2017 show. The SLR Magic stand would be in (S1-8 G30 Holdan Ltd.) during the BVE show which are to be held in Excel London from Feburary 28th to March 2nd 2017.
Available Via: B&H Photo
- SLR Magic 8mm F4
- Lens Type: Ultra wide-angle lens
- Compatible Cameras: All micro four thirds mount cameras
- Optical Design: 9 elements in 8 groups
- Distance range: 0.10m to ∞
- Aperture: Manually controlled diaphragm, 7 aperture blades , Lowest value 16
- Angle of view: 140 degrees
- Bayonet: micro four thirds
- Filter Mount: Internal thread for 43mm filters; filter mount rotates while focusing. Filter adapter (included) for 52mm filters
- Surface Finish: Black anodized
- Dimensions – Length to bayonet mount: approx. 41.4mm (approx. 1.63in)
- Largest diameter: approx. 46.1mm (approx. 1.81in)
- Weight: approx. 110g (approx. 3.9oz)